Saturday, August 15, 2009

New school year resolutions

It has been one week sice school started..........I am quickly finding that I have more QUIET time than I ever imagined! After a summer of chaos the quiet is not only wecome but also a little confusing! I am working on Rusty's stocking, but that will be done and then what? I am going to be looking high and low, something will turn up! Maybe it will just be a nap!
I have also enjoyed starting getting up again for scripture reading and prayer. It always makes my day so much more complete when I start it with us all together.
Trying to keep my body in shape and healthy has been another of my challenges this year. Knowing that I am no longer going to be reproducing has given me added focus on taking control over my body! I am loving the fact that whatever I do now will stick with me forever! So the goal for the year is....Mon., Wed. run 5:15 AM, Thurs. night Ballet, Sat. 6:30 run. Raymond has been joining me in the process which I really enjoy..... that is the running, not the ballet of course (although the thought of him in a tutu is even more humorous than me in a tutu!) We are shooting for a 10K in Nov., so I will have to keep posted on how that is going!
All in all I think this new school year is going to be a good one! I never know what type of curve balls life is going to throw at me, and it always does, but I am going to try to be in the right place in my life spiritually, physically, and emotionally so that I will be ready to throw one right back at ya! Thank goodness for prayer!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady! I didn't know you had a blog!! Now I can keep up with you through facebook, and the BLOG!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's not something I tell people about because I am not so great at it! I just need to document our lives a little better, since my brain doesn't seem to remember anything anymore!

    ReplyDelete